Saturday 24 March 2018

Ebay Terrain Fixing The Tower...

After sorting through all the terrain I started to fix parts of the tower.  It was broken at the base and was uneven when placed on the table, the rails and some of the parts attached to the tubes had also come off during transit.



 I  used super glue and remembering the bicarbonate of soda trick to activate it quicker.



The rails are held by some little connectors which some had snapped but luckily in the bag of bits that came with the terrain I had plenty spare.
I just snipped the old ones out and glued the new ones in and places the rails in the little holders.




There were some canisters that also came off the side of the building also so I used a glue gun to attach these in place.


Next up was fixing the wonky base due to this..


To fix this I used hot  glueto level out and cover the hole as these tubes were full of expanding foam.
I also added some glue dots on each corner so it will say level and not damage any tables or mats.


I then attached the two out look post onto of the towers and it was done.


I am thinking about adding sand to the base and adding this to the repaint pile or maybe just try and some weathering effects to it.

I will have to research weathering tricks for terrian and maybe some weathering powders ... if anyone has any ideas do let me know.


1 comment:

riot ville said...

looks great mate!