Wednesday 17 March 2021

Painting & Hobby: CP Models Ogryn Heavy Trooper



The Sci Fi painting continues this week as I pick another miniature from my self and got to work on a miniature from CP models.

Let's take a look.

As soon as I saw this I knew I wanted to use this in Necormunda or Shadow War Armageddon as a boss or something along those lines. 

I also wanted to use the model that I painted last week to be his minions.




I wanted to paint this differently and tried to paint this model so the colours looked clean and experiment with my flesh painting as there was a large area to do this.

It was also a chance to use my nice new Jokaero Orange form GW as his main clothing colour.




I really enjoyed this miniature which has enough detail and surface area to try out a few things and has a really menacing pose. 

I will be reviewing some more of CP Models range soon so stay tuned.

Well thats my hobby for this week.

What have you been painting this week?

If you enjoy my content and would like to support the blog you can do so by visiting my Ko-Fi page (link below) or click the Ko-Fi badge at the top of this page and consider buying me a coffee.


Thanks for all your continued support.



Miniature Count

Miniatures Painted So Far : 143


No comments: