Wednesday 1 August 2018

Sally 4th: Shadespire Storage Solution Review


For the past few months I have been looking for a storage salution that would allow me to have all my Shadspire minitures and accsories stored in way that they are all in one place.
On my search I found a company called Sally 4th which produces lots of differnt products using MDF but also storage salutions that fit in to 19 litre Really Useful storage boxes for board games and war games.

How do I store this lot...
I contacted Chris at Sally 4th with an idea about using the template of his storage salution design but make it so it fits all the miniatures and accessories in the Shadespire range .

 After a few months of ideas going back and fourth Chris and I came up with this storage solution.

So as you can see here all of the contents of the picture above fits neatly all in one box 19 liter box.

But How?


 There are 3 MDF trays that house different parts of the game.


 

The first level contains one tray with two insert trays that can be taken out that holds all your tokens, dice, objective markers etc. As you can see there is still room to add more if you need.

The second level is where all the minis are housed. Theses all fit in to pre drilled slots. 
As the minis are stored standing up and not pushed against foam your nice paint jobs will be protect and it will be easy for you to pick the minis you need for your games.

The tray is nice and tall so theres plenty of clearance when placing a tray on top.





The last level is where all the cards are stored in 2 card holders with handy separators with a few blank additions for your custom decks.

I have also put my templates for the terrain which you can see fit easy in the space between the two card deck holders and the level is tall enough to fit 3d terrain which has become popular for the game.





 

When all 3 trays are put together in the box there is a gap at the side of all 3 trays allows you to store your game board and rules neatly in the box and again theres room for more boards as well.






So my thoughts.....


Apon contacting Chris at Sally 4th this was exactly how I envisioned how to to store all of my Shadespire contents.
Working with Chris my idea was to future proff this storage system so if there are more cards, boards or minis this storage system can be customised or added to as all components can be bought separately.

The final product is compact, easily stored and can easily be taken to games clubs using a readily available Really Useful Storage box which makes it very accessible.

All I can say is I'm really happy at the way this has turned out. Chris at Sally 4th has made a fantastic product that will help you store and protect all of your Shadespire goodies now and for the future of the game.

If you would like to buy the set featured (storage box not included) click the link below.
For an added bonus there is a special introduction price.

http://wargamesbuildings.co.uk/ShadespireStorage



1 comment:

riot ville said...

That is actual genius!!!!!!