Wednesday 8 August 2018

The Crystal Cobras. The Emperors Finest Ready For Duty.

The Crystal Cobras..Pre Armageddon

Introducing The Crystal Cobras ready for deployment and fight the enemies of the emperor..

My Astra Militarum is ready for there first mission on armageddon tomorrow vs Riot.

Riot and I have both decided to wait and see how Kill Team pans out over the next few weeks before we decided to dive in so its back to 
Shadow War Armageddon.

I picked these minis up at Salute this year and I  have always wanted to have a small team of Catachan Jungle Fighters.

The team my have some familiar names which have a little homage to some famous characters..



Tango, Sly, Sargent Dutch, Matrix, Cash
Rico, Hawk, Burton, Utah

Brubaker, Dux, Brody, Chev
Plisskin, Lawson, Cobretti

Just in case the team needs more muscle...
Big Marv..
There we have it my first Astra Militarum team ready for war!

2 comments:

riot ville said...

They rolled so many, many ones!!

Shaggy said...

Yep...Thats how they roll....may need to get a refund on those dice ha ha.