Monday 8 April 2019

Salute 2019 Part 2 The Doors Open...

It hits 10 am and the doors open for Salute 2019!



Just as the doors open I continue my look around the show...


I popped over to the Uncertain Scenery stand to check out some of their terrain.



I was shown first this amazing looking MDF and acrylic stained glass window affect piece.







I also check out this great looking castle with turrets that have interchangeable windows. This doors even has a drop down portcullis.









Also on show was some of the sci fi range which has tunnels that are all accessible and is used for Mantic's Deadzone but can be used for loads of differnt games..













As I was looking at MDF terrain next stop was to see what TT Combat had on there stand.









At the show for the first time this year was Kraken Wargaming and on show they were showing some of their Shadespire terrain as well as there token dials and gaming mats.













I walked by the Elemental Games stand and they were showing off the new Artis Opus Series D Dry Brushes.



These Brushes are on Kickstarter and if the popularity of the Series S or Series M are anything to go by these will be easily funded.

Next up was the Macrocosm stand and on show was some miniatures for their game Bonefields which I will be reviewing the rule book soon.















As I was passing the halls I saw a game called Death Match that looked like a gladiatorial battle game set in a Sci fi setting with loads of strange monsters.









Lets take a look at some of the miniatures on show..

 

 

 









One of the popular stands at the show was from Creature Casters and on display were some of their  well I cant say miniatures as these were huge.













Here are a few fantasy and dinosaur miniatures that caught my eye.













Just as I decided I was headed for some lunch I stopped by the Steam forge stand and took a look at the Resident Evil Board Game.










At this point I made a quick pit stop before I went back into the hall..

More to come in part 3.


No comments: