Saturday 6 April 2019

Salute 2019 Part 1

Its that time of year again Salute is upon us!

I headed to the Excel Centre bright and early to get ready for the day ahead.






I arrived at 8 am and made my way through to the hall where traders were still setting up as doors were due to open at 10am.







All quite at the que..That will change..




As traders where setting up I thought I would go and say hello to a few people companies that have appeared on this blog.

I first visited the Art of War stand ( a review of there Shadespire tokens can be seen here)
I had a good chat with them about their new terrain as well as a new game they have in the works.














Next stop is one of my favourites the 4 Ground stand.


































Next up I visited the Boltz stand and they had a really nice looking pice of terrain that would look great for Star Wars..



They also had some Titanicus terrain and Necromunda terrain.







Next up I had a quick look at the Mantic stand and they brought HellBoy!













They also had all there other games such as The Walking Dead and Vanguard which you can take a look at my trip to Mantic HQ for the Vanguard open day here







At this point it was getting close to 10 and the opening of the show and I thought I would take a look at the crowed...

More in part 2..



2 comments:

Riot said...

Where's the loot man?

Shaggy said...

@ Riot Ha ha...Thats to come but to be honest I was very very good this year..