Wednesday 8 December 2021

Painting and Hobby: Space Wolves Captain Kill Team Edition

 

Continuing on with the Space Wolves theme I decided to convert the Space Marine Primaris Lieutenant from the first Imperium magazine to a Space Wolves Captain to add to my new Kill Team.

This is the original push fit model as per the magazine.


After raiding the bits box I decided to get rid of the shield and add a power sword and some more little bits like the knife at the front and skull atop the halo to make the model look more Space Wolf like.

 It was sprayed with Wolf Grey from Army Painter and I got to work painting.

After an hour or two he was done.


Again I am please with the outcome and the time it spent to get it to this stage.

Here is a shot of the entire Kill Team..


This has been a great mini project for me to get back painting and a nice way to paint some new models too.

Now these are ready to play I better get reading the rules to Kill Team.

  First though let's get that Necron from the magazine painted too.





No comments: