Wednesday 29 December 2021

Painting & Hobby: Mines Of Moria Terrain & Moria Goblins


 As you may have seen in my Battle Of Balin's Tomb review (you can read this here) I added some of the Mines of Moria terrain to the gaming board to make it more 3D.

 I also added 22 Moria Goblins instead of the 12 in the box as I had some extra and thought the game could do with  more to get that horde feel.

Let's take a look.

First we have some Moria Goblins.









Next up is the Mines of Moria Terrain.









While I had the camera out I thought I would have a go at using some coloured LED lights to see if I could get a red fiery feel.



I am still experimenting with lights and pictures at the moment so more to learn.

After finishing this project I really wanting to watch the LOTR films again.
 Also by finishing this project I now have the terrain and miniatures not only for the Battle in Balin's Tomb board game but I can now play the Mines of Moria scenario from the old box set too.

I still have LOTR miniatures to paint that I picked up a while ago from Ebay which I think includes all the miniatures from the Return Of The King box set. 

This could be a good project to work on in 2022.

First I am going to continue with some more Kill Teams.









No comments: