Wednesday 5 January 2022

Painting & Hobby: Death Guard Kill Team

Happy New Year!

I hope you all had a great holiday.

As the last days of the year drew to a close I continued on with painting miniatures in the grey pile that I can use as posable Kill Teams.

I decided to have a go at 3 Death Guard miniatures that came form an Issue of Conquest magazine.

 In 5th up until 7th edition Warhammer 40,000 I used to play Death Guard as my main army but as I have note played 40k in a while I have not painted the new style of Death Guard so Kill Team is a good excuse.

In my old versions of Death Guard I went for a darker green colour but I opted to use the Death Guard Green as a base and followed the GW panting scheme this time round to try it out.








I also had some pox walkers that I painted a while back and decided to match the bases to the new Death Guard, There are only 6 here and found out I need 8 for a kill team so I may have to get a few more later on.

I have been enjoying scratching the 40k itch with these Kill Teams and brining down the grey pile at the same time.

So the totals for the end of the year are as follows

207 Miniatures painted

119 Pieces of Terrain Painted.

I am pleased with that especially if you factor in the time I stepped away from the hobby this year.

On to this year I hope to be able to get back playing games and especially trying out Kill Team as I know my gaming group have 40k miniatures some where so theres no excuse......I hope.

In regards to posts on the blog I may not be able to post every week for now but hopefully this will allow me to take time to work on projects and bring hopefully better content. 

If you out playing games this week what did you play and what are you looking forward to playing or painting?

Let me know in the comments below.

No comments: