Wednesday 2 February 2022

Painting & Hobby: Warhammer 40,000 Chaos Cultists

 


    One of my objectives for this year is to reduce the grey pile and try to work through miniatures and projects that you just don't get round too finishing.

One project that I have been putting off for a while is to paint the remaining 10 Chaos Cultist that came with the Dark Vengeance box for Warhammer 40,000 a few years ago now.

I did managed to paint 10 for a Shadow War Armageddon campaign which you can see here but never got round to finish the last 10.

So it was finally time to get them finished.

I went back and used some 5th edition base paints the ones with the white tops to block out the main colours on these 10 and used differnt colours so they would not look the same as the previous Cultists I have painted before.

I also used the last of my Necromunda bases so they would match my other Chaos Cultists too.



Here are some individual pictures of each miniature.





















Of course I could not help make a display of them all togther.









Here are all 20 Chaos Cultists ready for battle.


There we go off the mark for painting this year.

I am not doing any Hobby Resolutions as such this year but I do intend to keep track of my buying/selling of any miniatures or terrain and keep a tally of what I paint again this year.
I will really try and paint what I have first but you know how things go?

What have you been painting this week?





No comments: