Sunday 6 January 2019

Happy New Year!





Happy New Year to you all!
 I hope Santa brought you some hobby goodies this year.
Well we are in full swing into the new year which hopefully sees a lot more gaming and miniature painting from me.

Last year has been great in terms of my hobby out put and the blogs viewership.

I don't talk much about my goals but in 2018 I wanted to try and push the blog to be not only a window in to my hobby world but also as a use of conversation through reviews, views and interactions with the community.

The blog has grown fantastically and to give you all an idea I started 2018 with around 8000 views and by the end of the year this had risen to way over 22,000 views. 

 I want to say a big thank you to all of you that have visited the blog and read my posts as well as taken the time to leave a comment I really appreciate it.
I always enjoy engaging with people in the community so do feel free to leave a comment here on the blog or on my other social media pages.

I also have to say a thank you to all the companies that I have had the pleasure of working with to bring you reviews and unboxings of all differnt tabletop related products.

So enough of the old in with the new!
I hope you will enjoy more of my blog posts and other plans that I have in the pipe line this year..
starting off with a new Facebook page!

https://www.facebook.com/Shaggywargaming

Please click the link above for the Facebook page or the like buttons for all my other social media pages at the top of this website to keep up to date on when my blog posts go live and to take a look at my painting and hobby projects..

Right then I am off to start painting...

No comments: