Friday 18 January 2019

Shadespire: The Liberators

So after the games at Riots I have the shadespire bug and dived into my Sally 4th storage solution which holds all my Shadespire goodies (cough shameless plug..review here cough) and got to work painting The Liberators.


Click below for more
I am really pleased how these turned especially the bases.






Here are some individual pictures of The Liberators

Angharad Brightshield


Obryn The Bold 




Severin Steelheart



The Liberators


So there we go one warband painted and ready to grace the tabletop very soon just after I figure out how to deck build...

So my total number of miniatures painted this year is now 21..

2 comments:

Riot said...

looking good. Especially those bases!

Shaggy said...

Thanks @riot I am pleased at how the bases turned out. I am liking these pre designed bases from GW.