Saturday 27 January 2018

Friday Night At The Creative Biscuit.. Company Of Iron & Scythe Round 2.

Its another Friday night meet up this month at The Creative Biscuit..

As Riot could not make it tonight I thought I would do the rounds.







Tonight saw round 2 of Scythe which we were all egar to have a go again after the last couple of games in December.

It was definitely a lot quicker this time round!

Ed, Tim and I played the first game and Ed soon won with his cunning and fast paced star collecting. The second game Matt decided to have a go for the first time and Tim grabbed the the 2nd game not before entering my territory with his mech beating me in battle and taking my steel!

Again we are all really enjoying this game. Matt was saying even for his first go he could see how the mechanics are really well thought out.

Tim was mentioning it was his birthday soon and he's asked for some of the expansions for the game. He's hoping for the extra two factions to add to the base game which I know we will all be waiting to have a go with them.



Also tonight saw Lano and Ben playing a few games of Company of Iron..
From the sounds of the amount of dice rolls and reactions they had plenty of fun hacking away at each other.



Trolls waiting on stand  by eyeing up the enemy..
Another great night of dice rolling and mech based farming...
Thanks to Tim for hosting.

1 comment:

riot ville said...

Gutted I missed it!