Wednesday 31 January 2018

Necromunda Terrain.....Yes More Terrain... The Last For January...

I dont know any funny puns to use to incorporate January and terrain.... Terrainuary maybe...

Anyway I am still plowing through terrain and this time its The Necormunda Terrain set...




I started off with a black Army Painter spray and followed  Duncan from Games Workshop approach by over brushing with Lead Blecher.

After that I used Tin Bitz to paint the pipes and doors.




 A wash with Agrax Earth Shade and the Nuln Oil was applied.

After that I highlighted all the silver areas with Gun Metal and painted the lights using Mechrite Red and Knarloc Green which were then washed.


Thats where I called them done...





Here is the scatter terrain..
I used Tin Bitz and Lead Blecher as well as Nuln Oil on the Lead Blecher parts.





Last but not least the terminals and the ammo crates. 
I over bruised with Lead Blecher and used various base colours for the buttons. For the shrine I did the same over brush and used Bleached Bone for the scrolls and bones.



The ammo creates where painted with Cammo Green and Lead Blecher for the exterior. 
I painted the guns with the same Lead Belcher and used Shinning Gold for the bullets and wished it all with Nuln Oil.




Well thats more terrain in the finished pile and the last for January.
I better get a move on now and start my Shadow War gang. 
Riots got his Orks ready but Chaos is on the rise....


2 comments:

Riot said...

Look great mate.

One and done!

Shaggy said...

Cheers mate... I think we should be ready in terms of terrain now 😁
Just thebrules and warband next!