Sunday 14 April 2024

Salute 51 Part 1

 


It's that time of year again Salute is back and It my first visit back since 2019 and I have been looking forward to walking around the Salute hall.
The sun was out and I was ready for a good day of miniatures and miniature gaming.


The crowds were already arriving early as I made my way into the hall.




It looked like it already going to be a very busy show.

As I had a quick scan of the hall I noticed all stalls and demo games were spaced out pretty well and some big named stalls seemed to have smaller patches this year. Never the less it looks like there was plenty to see and do.

10am hit and the crowds started to flow into the hall.


The first stand that caught my eye was from Modular Worlds
with there awesome looking Sci-Fi grim dark weapons.
How cool would it be to have these in your gaming room.






There was some real sword fighting at the show too.




It looked like the Jedi need a hand escaping the empire.


There was also stands from My Mini Factory and Only Games Crate to name a few as 3D printing becomes more popular within the tabletop gaming community.



I headed over to the Mantic stand which was very busy with demos of the new Halo Flashpoint game.
Andy Burdis from Blackjack Legacy Youtube channel who recently started working for Mantic went through the basics of the game.
It was also nice to say hello.




There were a lot of demo tables out for visitors to play.

Here are the bales for Moonstone.




At the TTcombat stand games of Rumble Slam and Carnevale.




With the new Fallout Tv show just dropping demos of the new Fallout skermish game Fallout Factions Nuka World were on the go.




Also being played was a massive titan battle.








I next popped by the Bad Squiddo booth.


This years Salute Miniature was made by Bad Squiddo Games.








There was even a a Blood Raven.


As I was walking around a lot of Youtube Influencers were at the show such as Peachy, Dave from MS Paints, Guy from Midwinter Minis, Jordan Sorcery and Rob from The Honest Wargamer who I had a nice chat with as he was busy on Louise Sugden's (Rouge Hobbies) stand.


The Rouge Hobbies stand was very busy most of the day and lots of the Goblins were selling fast.

Also Duncan (Two Thin Coats) had a stand for his paint range.




At this point it was time I decided to have a quick drink and get some fresh air before I looked at all the gaming tables at the show.

In part two a large photo dump of all the amazing tables at Salute 51.

No comments: