Wednesday 14 March 2018

New Terrain Day.. Thank You Ebay! Shadow War Armageddon Round 2...

After last months Shadow War Armageddon Day Riot and I got talking about round two in April and we should try and make some taller towers for the board.

Wargame Tournaments make a great terrain set which I have seen for a few years but it has gone up to £80 now and TT combat have also started to make there one Industrial sector which for about £40 which is not bad but I thought I would have a look on Ebay.

Wargames Tournaments



Boy did I hit the jackpot...

After having a look on line for a five minutes I found a seller selling terrain that is from the Wargames Tournament range. I put in an offer and it was excepted...

After a few days these turned up in!


It like christmas has come early..

Not only did I get terrain in this box I also got a 4x4 mouse mat style gaming mat perfect for industrial warfare.


So lets see what in box number one.


This box had scatter terrain as well as a few different hight platforms.
I also had loads and I mean loads of walkways and ladders!




I also had a bag of extra bits that look like extra rail parts ladders, railings and other bits.



On to box two and theres a lot more...



This box consisted of a huge tower, power plant, a barracks and some more platforms...




Thats a big tower!

Theres just so much here its a bit over whelming and adding the scatter terrain and gaming mat I got an absolute bargain.

I think there is at least two Wargames Tourments sets here and not including all the scatter terrain and buildings.. I think this lot plus all the terrain I have will cover an 8x4..

There are a few bits of damage to some of the buildings that will need a bit of fixing and I plan to repaint the towers maybe the same as the TT Combat Platform B..

For now I am just taking stock of what is all here and began to start fixing the damage thats happened during transit.

Shadow War Armageddon 2.0 is going to be amazing!!

1 comment:

Riot said...

Armageddon 2.0 is going to be BONKERS!!

Let me know if you want a hand painting up the terrain.

It might be an idea to pull aside a few bits to concentrate on as there is WAY more three then we need. Especially considering the stuff we already have painted up!