Saturday 18 August 2018

Shadow War Armageddon 3.0 Crystal Cobras vs The Inquisition Part 2

After a quick cup of tea we rolled off to play
Game 2 Ambush. 

This time one of us where the attacker trying to ambush the other player. 


I was going to be ambushing the base of The Inquisition.



Riot had to set up his first unit of men in the centre point of the table and any other groups on a roll of a 6 he could place anywhere he wanted as long as he was at least one inch away.

I set my team up.




I was thinking great i will set up here for a sneaky attack.

But guess what....Riot rolls a 6 and places his super dopper mele monster behind my units..Oh and he rolls to get first turn..

Riot lays waste to the guards men with a mix of shot gun fire and chainsword action..Dutch goes down fighting.

My Snipers start to take out Riots sniper and men from their vantage points on the table.


My guards man on the front run up the ramps while one is picked off but the other engages the remander of the men guarding the base.

Pen Drago runs in the other diection but his men are picked off one by one by my snipers.


Even with my snipers doing there job my guards man are being picked off one by one and cant handle the close combat monsters assassin in this force...

Riots team win again...
That 6 at the start really scuppered my plans in this game but at least the Snipers did a little better this game..

Another tea brake and more paper work and on to game 3.


No comments: