Sunday 6 December 2020

Warhammer Fantasy: Armies On Parade


 This week I thought I would have a little look back at the three Warhammer Fantasy Armies I have painted this year as some times you paint something and don't get an opportunity to sit back apricate the entire project.

So let's take a look the armies.


First up was the first army I painted at the start of the year and that was my Ogre Army.















As you can see this was made of mostly Mantic Ogres and I hope to run these out at next years Riot Vile.

 The next army I worked on was my Nurgle Warriors of Chaos army 












I enjoyed painting the differnt elements of this army It  allowed me to paint some great Nurgle characters to act as Lords and Champions.
There's still a few things to add such as a few heroes and units as well as a chaos shrine but this project halted when the 2nd lockdown kicked in just as we were on last the last season of a Blood in the Badlands campaign.

The last army to be painted is one that was posted last week which was my Nurgle Daemons army.
This is something I have been wanting to do for a while and its a good attachment for my WOC army too.







So thats my three armies from this year alone as I also have a Dwarf army which I featured on the blog which you can see here.

So is that it for Warhammer Fantasy armies? Well no as I do have one more to finish but thats for another time.


2 comments:

Riot said...

They all lok great man.

What an output!!

Shaggy said...

Thanks Mate.