Sunday 29 November 2020

Painting And Hobby Update: Here Comes Papa!

 Sorry for not posting last week but here at Shaggy Wargaming towers I have been having building work going on so everything is a mess and I have not had any time to do much of anything..

Thus week though I did manage to get some time and I got round to finally finishing the Great Unclean One that I purchased a few weeks ago.

Let's take a look.










I am happy how he turned out and considering it's a 3D printed model. 

It does not have as much detail and areas to  pick out to dry brush like the GW version but this has given me a good plan if I ever do get the GW model.

As he is now finished I thought why not get all of the army out and take a few pictures of all the miniatures together.







As you can see I have now got a solid Nurgle Deamons army to uses and this is also my 3rd complete Warhammer Fantasy army I have painted this year.

I think I might do a little armies on parade with my other armies to document what I have painted and look forward to play with when the lockdown restrictions are finally over.

As building work continues here at SW towers I hope I can escape into the hobby room and get on with a few more ideas I have but until next time take care.

No comments: