Sunday 15 November 2020

Painting and Hobby Update: It's All about Nurgle

 

As you have probably noticed over the last few weeks most of the posts have been hobby updates as now we are into Lockdown 2.0 so unfortunately the Warhammer Fantasy campaign has been on hold.

This has not stopped me continuing on with my hobby and diving into to projects.

This week I go back to my Nurgle Daemon army and add some more recruits for Papa Nurgle.

First up I though decided to make my Chimera for Warcry and for the Storm Of Magic game once lock down is over.

I don't have a lot of monsters so this will be a fun project.

On the painting desk not content with the amount of Plaguebearers I have I went on to paint another 10 more and yes these too have magnetised bases so can be used in AOS or Warcry.



I have the colour platte down now so it's not taking me long to get these finished.

I also wanted to paint something big so I dug into the game that keeps on giving which is The Others board game and painted this Apocalypse monster.






I thought this could be perfect for a Vortex beast or even as a Great Unclean One...

Well thats until I got this bad boy.


This is a 3D printed version that I think is sort of based on the Forge World model. 

He is not as big as the new GW version I don't think but he is big enough.


So this Great Unclean One will be my main project this week and one I am looking forward to so I will see if I can get him ready to show next week.

Until then happy hobbying.



No comments: