Saturday 7 November 2020

Painting and Hobby Update


On the blog today I have another hobby update as the grey pile list gets smaller.. or does it.

So what have I been up to this week then..


First up to are these two Orc characters from Miniature men.
One is an Orc Cook and Ma Grimm.
She only shows up if you don't pay your food bill...



Next up is Ronaldo the Bard from Mantic and he is part of one of the Vanguard scenarios of capture the Bard.
Let's just say he wont be sneaking up on any one any time soon.



Let's move on to some terrain and here are two futuristic wasteland type drink dispensers from TT Combat.
These would be good for some scatter terrain in any Necromunda or futuristic skirmish game which  maybe plans for after we complete our Warhammer Fantasy campaign when Lockdown 2.0 is over.



Next up I painted a dwarf throne and plinth to add to my other dwarf terrain ( you can see it here) to make a sort of throne room.


Next up I finished painting terrain from Grabblecast that I reviewed back in May you can see that review here.
This mixture of terrain is prefect for D and D and for blocking terrain in Warhammer Underworld games.


Here are some mushrooms that I decided to paint in a classic red cap mushroom colour.


These stalagmites were really easy and fun to paint. I wanted a contrast of colours for the fungus growing on them so went with purple.


Next are some volcanos pits but I decided to go for a toxic slime pit and used some gloss medium to give a more liquid look.


These are some of the lethal hexs Grabble cast make for Warhammer underworlds.


Here is all of the terrain together and as you can see there is a lot of verity here which will allow me  to use this terrain in lots of differnt games.
This set of terrain was really enjoyable to paint and if your looking for any terrain you should check out Grabblecast as they do lots of products that you may find useful.

So the pile is going down and believe it or not I don't have much terrain to make now.
Saying that what do I do?
 I go and buy this..



Well everyone is talking about Warcry and Catacombs at the moment but it looks like I am going to the arena!

This is going to be a big project that I will take my time over to plan as I want to make it look as good as I can.

So thats is for now.
 What have you been up to?
Let me know in the comments or on Twitter or Instagram.
Links to my accounts are on the home page of the blog.

No comments: