Wednesday 1 March 2017

Hobby And Time..

Its been a few months... As things usually go things crop up and you don't get any time to dedicate to your hobby. For the past few months it has been work, DIY  and the festive activities that has stopped me playing and painting any minis.

The time off the hobby though has made me question do I really need all these games?
i know there will always be that voice in all wargamers saying yes...get that new awesome game or model but will it ever get used?

So cleaning out my hobby room I decided enough is enough lets get realistic on what I will be able to play with my local meta and am I really going to have the time to learn and play these games.

So up went load of my board games and models on Ebay and off the went.


I have decided to keep my main game as Warmachine/hordes but will also get into a bit of fantasy, blood bowl and get a few games of batman here and there*. 
(*subjet to change ;) )

I think having one main game is easier to mange rule wise as I have bad memory so cutting down will I hope allow me to keep a better focus.




This weekend however I did manage to get some models made and ready for the table top, unpainted but ready.




I have a new recruits for my Khador army of a Morter Crew and a Field Gun Crew to add some more fire power to my winter guard.

Also at the back we have the FennBlade Ua and Drummer ready to march to war with my Trollbloods..

So starting to dip my toe back in and now with more room and focus on fewer games l hope I can get more minis painted and played with on the tabletop.




No comments: