Sunday 9 April 2017

Butchers coming to get you!

After the big delivery of more minis to my door I could not wait to get the big man made with his 2 puppies.

This is an all metal kit and I could see that this many be a bit difficult to put together due to the joints in the minis.  Green stuff, super glue and my hobby drill to hand its was time to build.

It was obvious what goes where and the metal scenic part for butcher to stand on and the sand bags for one of the puppies are really nice.

I had to drill into the stand for the butcher as the holes did not match with his feet.


Lets just say its a heavy model as there is a lot of metal here. His axe arm was pinned and green stuffed to help stay in place.
I am loving the pose on this.

The puppies were in a few pieces and the heads needed a bit of green stuff to stay in place but over all not to bad.


There are some big gaps in these models but I am sure these can be sorted.


Next is adding some sand on the bases and a spray. I am going Army painter Dragon Red for butcher and Leather Brown for the dogs.



Butcher is probably my favourite caster he is big brash and he hits hard and is a tank. I can't wait to cause some havoc on the battle field.


1 comment:

riot ville said...

Well the good news is with the weight of the model if you lose a game you can always throw him at your opponent!!