Friday 27 October 2017

Dice Rolling & A DIY Paint Shelf.

Over the past week I have been looking around for a paint shelf to fit all my paints. Easy right well not really as it seems all the shelfs that are on sale just fit GW paint pots.
I have a mixture of dropper bottles old style GW paint post (ones with the white cap and old hexagon style) plus P3 pots which all were different sizes. 








I first looked at some Nail polish racks which seemed to be ok but the width would not allow me to have all my paints on it plus it was to big for my table.

As I could not really tell if this would work or not I just decided to rummage around in my shed and found some bits of wood and made a  very rough shelf that seems to do the job for now.




I like the fact I can see what paints I have as I forget what I have like the fact I have 4 pots of unused Nuln Oil but no flesh wash....


Also this week I took a trip to Lano's Gaming dungeon (well his garage) for a couple of games of Warmachine.


I took my Vlad 1 Winter Guard list with 3 units of Winter Guard Rifles and Rockets with 3 Marauders, a juggernaut, Drago and Kovink Joe.

Lano brought his Gators with Barnabas.





With a lot of coaching as its been a long time a lone Marauder killed Barnabas due to Lano leaving room in the middle zone to get at him.


My next game was against Phil's Grymkin. I really do like the minis in this faction and the whole arcana element.


I used the same Vlad list as before with the rockets taking out a load of pumpkin heads while Phil not able to make any tough rolls.
Phil played a good game taking board control with loads of his heavy and won 5-2 (scenarios are a thing)


A great game and I think My list needs tweaking probably swapping out some jacks adding some pathfinder solos and try to find a way to deal with incorporeal... gremlin swarms are not nice.


I did really enjoyed rolling some dice and catching up with everyone this week.
 I'm off for another game later....back facing the elves..

1 comment:

Riot said...

Ahh Lano the smiling assassin and his sex dungeon . . . . I mean GAMING dungeon . . . . definately a gaming dungeon ;0)