Wednesday 20 February 2019

More Khador Winter Guard

So I have been a bit busy these past weeks but fear not I have some reviews and projects in the pipe line..
Now going through some old pictures I completely forgot that I painted another full unit of Khador Winter Guard not to long ago.

I painted these as there were just sitting there and thought why not paint a unit from a game I have played in a while.
These pictures were taken before my new camera set up which goes to show how much better my new camera is.

I went to work by painting and basing the UA and Rockets on a bit of cork and set to work painting these grey and red so they would not get mixed up with my other Winter Guard unit.

A few hours later they were done.










So it was a bit of a change to what I have been painting but good to do something differnt..
So better get back to my Shadespire warbands.


No comments: