Monday 7 October 2019

Warhammer Underworlds Beastgrave

 A few weeks ago Beastgrave was released which I have been really looking forward to.

The Box set arrived and I got to work building the two teams.




The box set is in the same vain as the previous editions with two warbands but this time the cards sets are more like a starter set where the pickup and play pre created decks all have the faction symbols on and you have the same universal cards which is good.



As I opened my box unfortunately one of the Beastmen had a spear snapped off and one of the bows were broken. I don't know if I can contact GW about this or not.
(Edit: I got in contact with Wayland Games who I purchased this from and they kindly sent me a new part)


The all were put together nice and easily and ready to go.


Last week round Riots we had a quick game and both had to remind our selfs of some of the rules but with this game it does not take long and got to playing.




Riot was the winner but we both could see each of the warbands play styles and look forward to the new rules and tactics.

No comments: