Sunday 21 March 2021

Painting & Hobby: The Kraken From Hellboy



 Continuing working through my miniatures I decided I wanted to use one of my new Contrast colours and thought the Kraken from The Hellboy game from Mantic would be a perfect miniature to try this new colour on.

I got this Kraken at Salute from the Mantic stand as at the time they did a lucky dip box.





I used my new Aethermatic Blue and Plaguebearer Flesh as the main colours over a Grey Halfords primer with a dry brush of Turquoise form Vallejo Game Colour. 

For the wood I used Contrasts Wyld Wood and dry brushed with Tyrant Skull.

I really am becoming a fan of Contrast paints and love the Aethermatic Blue. It's a great colour and the more layers you put on the darker it gets.

Thats another enjoyable painting session and another miniature off the to do list.


What have you been working on this week?


If you enjoy my content and would like to support the blog you can do so by visiting my Ko-Fi page (link below) or click the Ko-Fi badge at the top of this page and consider buying me a coffee.


Thanks for all your continued support.



Miniature Count

Miniatures Painted So Far : 143


No comments: