Sunday 7 March 2021

Painting & Hobby: Going Sci Fi With Fall Out & Friday Night Painting



 This week I went a bit Sci Fi for a bit of a change and mix up my painting and tick another few miniatures from the grey pile.

Let's take a look.

The first miniature I painted was a Brotherhood of Steel model from the Fall Out game from Modiphius.

 
       

 

I wanted to paint this up as a present for my brother as he is a massive fan of the game Fall Out and thought it would be a nice gift as part of his birthday gifts.

I did get a call to say he liked it and he can't understand how I have the patience to paint such a small miniature.


This week also saw another Friday night Zoom paint catch up with the Nomads this week and I had no real plan on what I was going to paint.


           



So I picked these miniatures from my shelf which are from the Human Interface Board Game and Maelstrom's Edge. 

I got to work again using a mix of Contrats paints which I am liking at the moment and managed to finish these in between the chat.

I thought these minis would be good as a part of scenario for Necromunda or Shadow War Armagedon.


So thats my hobby time this week.


What have you been up to this week?


If you enjoy my content and would like to support the blog you can do so by visiting my Ko-Fi page (link below) or click the Ko-Fi badge at the top of this page and consider buying me a coffee.


Thanks for all your continued support.



Miniature Count

Miniatures Painted So Far : 142


No comments: