Wednesday 12 May 2021

Painting & Hobby: Industrial Terrain Silo & Bunker

 



This week I did it.
 I finished all of my industrial terrain.

One Bunker and one Silo was all that was needed to be painted to finish this project.

Let's take a look.



First up I started on the Silo which in fairness was already primed silver and the towers already sprayed this orange dusty colour.
It was put together a little oddly with bits missing and parts broken which I fixed and spilled over hot glue which I used as toxic sludge.

So instead of respraying the entire piece I went with it added some rust effects, Nurgles rot on the spilling hot glue and based it all with sand so I could paint it a muddy colour to match the other Silos.

















It came out a really grimy piece of terrain perfect for that well lived in left to decay in a Underhive feel.

Next up was the Bunker.
I was a little unsure what to do with this at first so I sprayed over the primed white with greys and sprayed the tower Army Painters Wolf grey.
I then painted the rails Macragge Blue and used Leadbelcher to paint the metal parts.
The windows were a mix of Contrast and Macragge blue.

I then added some more greens, reds and greys using Contrast paints on some of the added plastic bits of kit to make them stand out and then added the rusty looking effects.












Here is a picture of the final buildings a long with the other Silos and Industrial terrain that have been painted in this project.





So there we are everything is ready for games of Necromunda or any future war style game.
This project did take some time but I am happy the way it has turned our and more importantly another project ticked off the list.

I cant wait to get this on the tabletop and start using it all.


 If you enjoy my content and would like to support the blog you can do so by visiting my Ko-Fi page (link below) or click the Ko-Fi badge at the top of this page and consider buying me a coffee.

Thanks for all your continued support.



Miniature Count

Miniatures Painted So Far : 152

Terrain Painted So far : 117 Pieces 










No comments: