Saturday 19 November 2016

Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah.... Suicide Squad Game

As I walked in the door form work I get a little letter through the door saying a parcel has been left outside of all places in the rain...Thanks delivery guys!!

I knew straight away what is was and here it is. Batman Miniatures Games Suicide Squad!!




You are treated to straight away with a huge box that has a heavy bulk to it and great art work.

Opening it up you are greeted with the rule book, stat cards, cardboard tokens and buildings.




Underneath is the Batman exclusive pre order card for Batflick..Now to the main event underneath the foam are all the metal goodies.

Bat flick!!

Look at all that metal!

I'm Batman

Slipknot, Killer Croc, Diablo, Harley

The Joker



I love the way they have kept to the colour pallet of the film and made the plastic so it can hold the minis in individual sections.

Only a few of these minis are one piece models the rest are a mixture of many arms half bodies and no heads that need assembling by a steady hand.

A cool feature for Dead Shot is you have a choice of two heads with or with out the mask but I think it would be best to choose one as you will need really small magnets for each head. 

Also in here are the set of Joker dice with bullet holes and Joker face on the 6...Strangely they have a horrible chemical smell to them? Its not Joker toxin I hope!!

The bases in this box are all textured the same so should be nice and easy to paint and keep the models all in theme.



At the bottom is Captain Boomerang which I only found later on.


I can't find me unicorn...

I think Knight Models has done a great job with this box set. The art work and design of the set is awesome and the minis do look good but obviously the test is what they look like when a non studio painter puts paint on them.

The full mini sized rule book looks great and is in full of colour carrying on the theme of the box art and covers all rules in the Batman game with special scenarios for the Suicide Squad minis.

I was also happy to find that this rule book has the game board that made me go oooooh a few years ago Jokers Carnival!





I can't wait to assemble all of these minis and start playing but I do have some ideas for these guys...



As soon as I saw them I wanted to convert them in to these robot dudes who play synths...


What do you think a good idea?

If your into Batman like I am this is worth a look..I know there is mixed feelings about the film its self but this is a good gateway to the Batman Game or as you can see by the way the box is designed I am sure you can be more then happy keeping it as a standalone game.

Well I think its time to suit up and put on my best batman voice and get assembling...


Hang on theres a knock at the door... be right back...

No comments: