Wednesday 1 January 2020

Christmas Presents, Hobby Room Sorting and Shadespire..

Happy New Year!
I hope you all had a great Christmas this year and Santa bought you all the miniature goodness you wanted!


So what I have I been up too..




Well I was lucky enough that received all of these for Beastgrave so I am fully up to date. Just the task of painting them all..



Talking of Beastgarve I have had a few games over at Riots during the festive season with Lee and Mark being in attendance.




I am really liking the Rippa's Snarlfangs and really like the fact each new warband has a good solid deck pre built with additional cards.
Each new faction I have played or played against does not feel overpowered at all.
Really great work from Games Workshop.


During the festive break I have been sorting my hobby room. I have been trying to think of a way to store all of my paints so that they accessible from my painting table.
I have looked at all of the MDF paint holders from various companies but after a visit to Ikea I saw these picture rails and thought that these would do for my paints.





At £5 each its way cheaper then most of the MDF stuff and can take a lot more paint.
Not to long and the shelves were up and ready.

I just need to sort out the order of the paint now...


I also was in attendance for a game of Warhammer Fantasy at Riots which I will be posting very soon.

Well I hope the new year is a good one for you all and will be back soon.

No comments: