Wednesday 15 January 2020

Christmas Warhammer Fantasy: Triumph & Treachery

After the previous 3 games we all decided to have a game of Triumph and Treachery...

Lano was starting to feel the effects of his weekend away and decided to sit out leaving the remaining armies of Chaos, Ogres, Dwarfs and Empire armies to make deals and back stab one another.



Lets get set up..


We all set up keeping a keen eye on each other.








My Gyro is keeping an eye on Lee as he decided to split his army in the direction of my self and Riots Warriors of Chaos.




Phil keeps watch.




I decided to move my Gyro right in front of his general just in case and Lee not happy seeing this as an act of war shoots the Gyro Copter down and goes for the Dwarfs.



The Ogres decided to go head long into the Chaos Warriors while Phil is happy to stay where he is with his Empire Army and watchs the onslaught.




Lee comes charging into my Longbeards and kills of my Organ Gun.



Phil decides to have a few pot shots but misses.



Riot and Mike 2.0 really start to go for each other hammer and tongs.



I decided to disengage from Lee's attacks which allows Phil to shot Lee's Calvary off the table. I then start to move forward with the Dwarf Bus



It starts to get a bit rough in the middle of the battle field as Empire charges into the Chaos Hounds.



Wanting a bit of revenge I charge into Lee's war machine and eventually destroy it.



The fighting continues on and Riot has been tearing through the Ogres and gets stuck into to Lee's forces.



As the last turn is over the coin is totaled up after a bloody and treacherous affair Lee rounds out the winner.
What a game and what a day of Warhammer Fantasy and a fantastic way to end 2019's gaming.

Now onward to Riot Ville Live.

1 comment:

Knoffles said...

I love T&T. Easily the best supplement in 8th if not any edition.