Friday 17 April 2020

Lockdown Hobby: More Chaos & Skype Gaming

Work continues with the Nurgle Chaos army but before that I decided to go through the hobby room and make a list of all the unpainted models I have...
Lets just say I could either laugh or cry...


In any case this motivated me to get cracking and I managed to finish a few more units for the Nurgle army.



First up are 2 Ebay buys that were already pre made but I needed painting.

I started by working on 5 Chaos Knights and had to cut them off their round bases and rebase them on square ones and proceeded to use the same paint scheme I have been using on my Chaos Warriors.






I have another 5 Knights to make which will have a Banner and Musician with the others just having close combat weapons and shields.

Next up was the Chariot which needed some work as it arrived damaged so I fixed the whip arm and stuck the chariot to the wheels which were stuck to the main base which if you closely has been put on wonky.









This did not take too long to get together and happy with it so far.

Making an unpainted list was a help as I forgot I had a loud of Nurgalings that I used in 40k. I did not bother changing to square bases which I know the purists wont be happy with but I managed some how at the time to squeeze 8 units from 3 kits.









I love these little guys as they look up to trouble.

Lastly I finished up another lord for my unit Slambo using some enchanted green from Coat D'Arms with the smell brining me back to 97/98 a time when GW used this company for their paints.


So this is my Chaos army so far and I think I have more the enough points to play a decent sized game.
Next up I will properly start on the last remaining knights I have and go from there.













Another thing I did this week was to host  my first Skype game playing Space Marine Adventures.
It worked really well and I hope to do a few more now I have the set up.



Well I hope if you reading this your are well and doing ok and staying safe.
Don't forget to follow me on twitter and Instagram and tag me if you want to show any of your painting projects.

No comments: