Wednesday 1 April 2020

Lockdown Hobby: Nurgle Chaos Warriors

As we know its all been a bit strange with everything that has been going on lately and I hope you are all safe and well.
 On line I have been looking at the amazing projects that are going on and trying to engage with the community as we all try together to keep each others sprits up. 
Like most of us I have been using skype/zoom session to keep in contact with family and have set up with friends paint and chat sessions  to help with motivation and to use this time to help work through the grey pile of shame we all have.

Unfortunately for me most of the last 2 weeks  I have not been to well (much better now) so most projects and reviews have had to take a back seat for a bit but this week I have been able to pick up and brush and got to work on my Chaos Army for Warhammer Fantasy,




I had 8 warriors painted already which I put on square bases and from there what I tried to do was to match the same colour scheme with the 12 new warriors I have to make a 20 man unit. 

Some of the paint colours that were used for the older models I did not have for example for the boots which used a  P3 paint but I seemed to have managed to get close enough for the new warriors.


The one on the left is the old warrior I painted last year and the one on the right is the new recruit.


Here is the command unit.

Finally here is the whole unit of 20 warriors.





Thats the first unit all finished and all the colours seem to work well together which is great but I am just happy being able to pick up the brush and paint again.

I now am planning out my next unit to work on and I have some really awesome plans for some reviews coming up soon so now I am back watch this space.

2 comments:

Riot said...

They look great man

Shaggy said...

Thanks mate.Its been good to get painting again.