Friday 24 April 2020

Lockdown Hobby : The Nurgle Army Is Getting Bigger!

I want to start by saying I hope everyone is staying safe and that you are all healthy at this time.

This week we have been told we will enter another 3 weeks of lockdown so in between work I have been carrying on with my Nurgle army and have added some more new recruits this week.




more below..


The first unit I finished was another 5 knights which all have close combat weapons with a musician and banner.





Now I have a 10 man unit to run out but I did have to rebase them as they did not fit together with the first 5 from Ebay.
I have sorted it now thankfully.

Next up I painted another Lord for the army and this time its Festus the Leechlord.

I tried to replicate the same style that I painted my Pox Walkers using washes of green. red and purples with some Nurgles Rot and Blood For The Blood God.




Not just satisfied with this I finished another Lord..





I really enjoyed painting him and I was supposed to only be painting for 30 minutes and a couple of hours went by and he was finished.
I am liking Nurgles Rot as you can tell at the moment.

Here are all of the Lords and Heroes I have painted for this army so far..


After painting all this Nurgle I wanted a quick pallet cleanser and went for this as I call Rock Star Vampire Lord that I picked up at BOYL from the Foundry factory last year....
Maybe my next army could be Vampire themed...




Well that is it for now. 
I have just been painting so much that I think I need to start writing some lists to see what would be good to paint next.

Stay safe everyone and don't forget to follow me on Twitter and instagram (links buttons at the top of the blog) 

Catch up  with you all soon.

No comments: