Sunday 28 June 2020

Lockdown Hobby: More Progress


This week I had a couple of hours for hobby time and I have taken more steps in preparation to start painting my Nurgle Daemon Army.



Let's take a look.




First up I finished building my last 3 Plague Drones which will mean I will now have 6 of these fellas flying all over the place causing havoc I hope.




I took the time to layout all the miniatures I could use for this army and decided I needed to have a look at some of miniatures from The Others expansions to uses as some Beasts of Nurgle to give me more options in lists.



I decided to use the Lust expansion for this as these look very Nurgly.

Now It was the long job of undercoating all of the miniatures and boy did take a bit of time.

I magnetised some of the Plaguebearer so I could use them on differnt bases for other games this meant I had to make sure each miniature was stuck on to a surface before I could spray which was not a fun job in a hot shed.



But as you can see these are all now ready and waiting for some some paint.

Fingers crossed I can make a start on these this week and hit the mile stone of 3 armies painted this year.

Stay safe.


No comments: