Sunday 7 June 2020

Lockdown Hobby: New, New Army

I hope everyone is well and is staying safe.

This week the blog post is a little late due to work being really busy, so for the first time in weeks I have not been able to paint any thing.


Saying that I have still managed to get a start on my new army which if you been following the blog is my Nurgle Daemons army and will be my 3rd new army this year ( 3 armies in under 6 months I must be mad :) )

So let's take a look.



I had a delivery of more bases this week which has allowed me to finish magnetising and basing the rest of my Plaguebearers.


I also made 3 out of the 6  Plague Drones with the longer heads.
I may make the other 3 with the other head options so they look like two differnt units.


These were pretty easy to put together but the wings took a bit of time to dry and some moved out of place after I glued them.

So far these are my options for my Nurgle Daemon army so far.



I do have my eye on the Great Unclean One ( awesome model!) and I like the look of Epidemius but not sure if I should kit bash a Epidemius model or bite the bullet and order from GW as I think its around £30..
I will write a list and see first as at the moment I just want to paint and build what I have now and go from there.

Also this week for the price of a magazine I got the Deadzone rule book.
I find it a lot easier to read from a book then on a screen so I will be taking a closer look at this game.


In the mean time I made some of the command dice so I should now be able to give one of the solo missions a go and who knows after the lock down get a few others to give it a try seen as I have painted the V1 box set now which you can view here.


So thats it for this week, I am not sure how busy I will be next week so hopefully I have some more army progress to share.

Take care.

1 comment:

Riot said...

looking good man!