Wednesday 5 August 2020

Warhammer Fantasy: Blood In The Badlands Part 3




Here we are with week 2 of the BITB campaign and next up would be 3 linked games.
The first would be Nurgle defending a tower against an on coming Khorne army. This needs to end quick and have as many units left as what ever turn we finish and what we have left come on as a relief force to help the Empire or Ork's.

The next two games will be Phil's Empire defending a fortification against Al's on coming Ork's and thats not all the winner of the next tables game Mike2.0's  Lizard Men vs Lee's Ork's in a mine when they finish they also come on as a relief force to help the fortification battle between the Ork's and Empire.

So let's look at what happened in game one?

On Friday night Riot and I had our game of Nurgle Vs Khorne.

I would be defending the tower with my full unit of WOC with my Wizard and BSB.


We set up and Riot gets first turn and moves his Hounds in to position.






I move my Hounds in a position to watch out for that WOC Khorne unit and Riot's on coming Hounds.


Riot try's to cast a spell to make my WOC in to gold but lucky I have a dispel scroll.

Its my turn and  I move slightly forward and get 12 spell dice and yes I roll  2 double 6s and roll on the miscast table and my Wizard in turn one loses all his spells...(This is why I play Dwarfs)


The Hounds go in for the kill and start to chomp away at each other. My hounds are eventually bested and Riot's Hounds move on.

In turn two Riot Wizard miscasts and guess what he gets puled into the warp and from the battle.. So no magic for both of us..


Throgg and his Troll boys come charging in and my BSB challenges him and gets  3 wounds on him to my surprise but Throgg is not happy and super vomits on my BSB which kills him.

The Hounds attack the WOC unit keeping them at bay until one of my Gorechariots charges in and makes them flee and then are chased down.

The WOC in the tower manage to defend off the Troll onslaught but not before Throgg kills the Wizard in a challenge. 
After a few turns both Gorechariots come charging in and take out Throgg and but one of his trolls does kill one of the Gore chariots before the trolls start to run.


There's nothing Riot can do and concedes the game for a Nurgle Win. 


The game leaves me with 7 WOC and a Gorechariot to come on and help the Empire on turn 4 in their game.



Nurgle have done their bit so its now up to the Lizard Men and The Empire to do theirs....

Next Up Lizard Men Vs Ork's and Empire Vs Ork's



No comments: