Sunday 16 August 2020

Hobby Update: More Nurgle Daemons

 So the lockdown hobby series is over as we are not in lockdown anymore but these past few weeks in-between playing the Blood In The Badlands campaign (battle reports will return this coming week as I was away so did not play any games) I have been working more on my Nurgle Daemon army.

Last time I started with some Plaguebareres but I have managed to do a lot more.

Let's take a look.


First up is my big unit of Plaguebarers and The Herald. The first 10 and the Herald were glued to the bases but the rest I decided to magnetise just in case I play any round base games.




There are 30 Plaguebareres here and I have magnetised the banners and musician arms so they can be regular troops as well for more flexibility.

Next up I went through  my grey pile and picked these monsters from the Lust expansion from the Others board game and thought these would be perfect for some Beast of Nurgle.



Next up we have 6 Plague Drones ready to fly around and cause havoc.




Lastly this has been one of may favourite models to paint.

I wanted to get Epidemius but GW were out of stock and Ebay was to expensive so decided on this as my proxy and glad I did.






I am really happy how this turned out.

So not only happy with all this I finally got paint on my Castle that I got a few years ago as we need one for the BITBL campaign.

 Riot found the exact same one at a carboot sale but thought why not get it finished so we can have one huge castle battle!

This is just the front gates to get the idea but the castle is pretty big once put altogether and even has a keep.


So thats all my painting so far I think I am way over the 200 miniatures painted mark this year but will have to go count..

More BITBL battle reports coming up.


No comments: