Friday 28 August 2020

Hobby Update: Something Awesome Happened This Week!

 Well I have been a bit busy I am sorry to say so no battle report from the badlands this week but you will get a double helping of battle reports next week!



Instead this week I got some time to paint and wanted to paint a few differnt things just to mix it up a bit.

I looked to my random miniatures shelf for inspiration for this task and decided on these miniatures.

More this way.

The first set of miniatures I started on was this Necromancer and his Ork and Human skeleton friend.

These were fun to paint and I am sure I am going to get use out of them.

Next up I painted another ten Warriors of Chaos for my Nurgle army for the BITB campaign.

I also painted my Cerberus miniature from Atlantic Miniatures as I have a feeling Storm of Magic is on the way in the Badlands.




Miniatures was not the only things to get painted I also got to work on a few bits of terrain. First up is this boat from Ramshackle Games and these skull walls from Games and Gears Hell Terrain set. 

So many skulls!



Lastly I have been reading a lot of lore form Lord Of The Rings and dug out my Fellowship and Troll that I painted a while back.

These came form a charity shop find a few years ago and came with a few rule books but it was missing Frodo.

 I have been meaning to get a Frodo miniature for a while and after all the reading I finally decided to get him.

Now the Fellowship is complete.


Its the older metal version of Frodo so it looks a little bigger then rest of the plastic Fellowship Hobbits from this set from the Mines of Moria starter set but it still looks ok.

But what I did not expect was this.

My Fellowship was featured in Warhammer Tv's Community Hobby Round Up on Twitch.

A very cool moment for me.



Well its been a great week hobby wise as you can see. I am off to paint some more and to play more battles in the Badlands.


4 comments:

Garfy said...

Loving the Rice Krispie skull cakes!

Great selection of models mate. Stirling effort.

Unknown said...

Congrats on making Warhammer TV mate. Well deserved - Paul PMZ

Riot said...

Top stuff mate. Well deserved!

Shaggy said...

Thank you all for the kind messages I really appreciate it.