Wednesday 28 April 2021

Painting & Hobby: Sci Fi Terrain Barrels, Ladders and Gas Bottles

 

This week has been pretty busy but I had an hour spare for some hobby time so I grabbed a few bits of Sci Fi terrain from Wargames Terrain Workshop that have been on my desk for a bit and got to work.

These bits fit perfectly with my the finished terrain I posted last week which is a bonus and means I am on a bit of an Sci Fi terrain kick at the moment.

Let's take a look at what I painted.

I had a mixture of barrels, gas bottles and ladders to work on which would make some great scatter terrain.







I used Army Painter Dragon Red and Vallejo Model Colour Intermediate Green as the main barrel colours and then sponged Ironbreaker Silver and Skag Brown for the rust effects.

For the ooze I used Nugles Rot.

For the fire I used my usual colours of Averland Sunset, Troll Slayer Orange and Evils Sunz Scarlet for the flames and used Wyld Wood Contrast paint for the wood.

For the ladders these where sprayed White then Wyld Wood Contrast paint were added with a dry brushing of Morunfang Brown,

After an hour they were all done.

The best bit about all this terrain it cost about £7.50.

So this adds to the finished terrain I painted last week and sets up the first big painting project of this year all of my MDF Industrial terrain.

All will be reviled so keep your eyes peeled on the blog.


If you enjoy my content and would like to support the blog you can do so by visiting my Ko-Fi page (link below) or click the Ko-Fi badge at the top of this page and consider buying me a coffee.


Thanks for all your continued support.



Miniature Count

Miniatures Painted So Far : 152

Terrain Painted So far : 48 Pieces 



1 comment:

riot ville said...

looks great man!!