Tuesday 29 March 2016

Boltz terrain

This week I have been suffering with the dreaded man flu so while on line I found a new terrain  company called Boltz.

Boltz are based in the uk and provided mdf terrain and tokens for all different sorts of games and in different scales such as 15mm and 28mm. The prices are really good as well costing only a couple of pounds.

While looking on the site I notice they where giving a 15% discount on everything until Salute result.

This is what I got.




These sets were nice to put together and there is even PDF guides on their site which are very easy to follow.  

I love the fantasy football score board which will come in handy with the Guildball demos being planed. The gate and fountain will be great for a lot of games.

If you looking for some mdf terrain or tokens for Guildball etc defiantly check out www.boltz.co.uk and remember you get 15% off.

No comments: