Tuesday 6 August 2019

War Cry, Foundary, and Warhammer World Oh My Part 2

With a 30 mini drive from Foundry we arrived at Warhammer World.



First stop off to Bugman's for some Lunch and then off to have a look around.

Riot could not help himself to lean on something..


I don't think you can fit 10 space marines in there can you?



Welcome to Warhammer World Enjoy your stay...






The gaming hall was packed..


Some of the display cabinets in the hall had some really great miniatures on show.






Lee really liked these trolls..( I'm having flash backs to path to glory)



















Some of the display boards in the Forgeworld shop and on the gaming hall floor.







As we looked in the main shop there was a display of the War Cry miniatures that are currently out.






Well as we were in the gaming hall it would have been rude not to play a game right?
Riot got his copy of War Cry out of the car and we played a quick 3 way game.










Lots of the Warhammer World staff complement Riot on his painted terrain and how its nice to see a fully painted game being played which is nice to here.

After the game the day was getting late and we headed back home.

Well what a fantastic day and and a bit gaming for me. Saw some fantastic miniatures played some great games and now have plenty of inspiration to get painting and gaming.

I was good and only got a one miniature which is a new vampire for my undead army and some books from Warhammer World.

Now I can finally cracked open my War Cry box in preparation for our campaign.

No comments: