Tuesday 27 August 2019

War Cry: The Terrain

So I have had a painting slump over the last week after I had completed a lot of terrain in around a week or so ago.

My final pieces that I completed was all the terrain for War cry.


Here is some more pictures..




















I also used a trick from Riot where I tried out using some texture spray paint on the bases to see how it would look.



I think its not to bad and may try another colour maybe a more sand colour.

I also pushed through and painted the furies which i'm not 100 % happy with and need to think of a colours for the Raptoryx



So I think I may need a little painting brake for now but I do have a War Cry Campaign starting this weekend which if its as half as fun as  the Path To Glory we finished its should be a great couple of weeks.

No comments: