Friday 22 May 2020

Lockdown Hobby: Deadzone

The painting continues and this time I have moved away from Fantasy this week and got to work on painting up some Sci Fi.


The subject I chose was to paint the starter set factions for Deadzone which include the Plague and the Enforcers.

Enter the Deadzone...



Before we get to the pictures of the minis I have to say over this difficult time Mantic have been fantastic in supporting the community.
Not only have they been giving away full rules for Deadzone V2 for free but rules for solo play for Star Saga, Walking Dead as well as novels and adventure books.

Not only that until the end May you get 15% off your order if you sign up to their free newsletter and get the code.. 

Heres where you can find some of the free rules.


So with all this I decided to paint the Deadzone miniatures partly due to the kind offer of the V2 rules from Mantic but also there is a slow grow painting challenge going on over at Black Jack Legacy's facebook page so for me it was the perfect excuse.

Here is Andy's Facbook page:


First here are The Plague






Next up are the Enforcers






With both sets finished and having the new rules I hope once lockdown is over I can convince a few people to have a go at the game as playing with painted minis is always good and makes a new game experience better I fell.

Here are a few action shots on the Deadzone mat with the Deadzone terrain.













So there we go the box set is now complete and ready to play and another 23 minis off the list.
I think I am over 140 miniatures painted this year...
BUT....

Good news..
Reichbusters arrived!!


BAD news the grey pile number has gone up :)

Cant wait to unbox all this!


No comments: