Tuesday 8 September 2020

Warhammer Fantasy: Blood In The Badlands Part 6


BITB continues and in this post I have two battle reports for you both against Ork's.


Game 1
 Lee's Ork's Vs My WOC




Lee gets first turn but can't move his army as they start to fight amongst themselves so only the Goblins move up. 

My plan is to move my wizard up and along the line of the Ork's but this is undone as Lee uses hand of Mork and moves his Goblins right next to my Wizard and releases the Fanatics.


My plan is up in smoke.



In my turn the Fanatics are killed and I move my wizard up the field to try and cast a few spells but it comes to nothing (not much luck with magic in this campaign so far).



Lee starts to move forward and charges in to my trolls.



Lee makes light work of the Trolls and makes a few units run away in fear causing some panic in my ranks.


Lee starts to use his goblins to cause some mischief.


The Ork horde starts to move forward


In retaliation my Gorechariots try to take on the on coming horde and takes a few casualties.


Lee has his eye on my large WOC horde with his Goblins.


The large Ork horde take out one of the Gorechariots but another one comes charging in.
My WOC unit comes Charing into the Goblin bows and so do the rallying hounds.


The Goblins run and the Hounds chase after them but don't mange to catch them.


My WOC aim straight for the Ork horde


In turn 6 Lee uses hand of Mork with his rallying Goblin bows and place them in such a way my WOC but they can't charge into the big horde of Ork's.


I really needed to getting to combat to start getting rid of some points as its heading to a points total for victory.


At the end of turn 6 the points are counted and Lee comes out as the winner.


This is the relic board and map look like at the end of the game.




Game 2

Al's Orks Vs My WOC


Al and I set up with some marsh land on the side where Al sets his big unit of savage Ork's.

I take first turn and use my Gorechariota  smash into the Gaint.


The gore beasts start to put some damage into the Giant.
I start to move my units up but here I feel I missed deployed and should have made Al come to me.


These units were missed deployed and now have a race to get into the battle.



Al moves his Spiders up in range so they can fore off some shots but they do not do that much damage.


The Giant has had enough and causes 7 wounds and kills a Gorechariot out right but the Giant only has 2 wounds left.


Al's Goblin launcher deal some heavy damage to the Knights.


The lonely Knight charges in to the Trolls to stop any charges.



The Gorechariot finally kills the Giant but not before also being destroyed with another 7 wounds form the big club.



After being fed up with  those pesky Goblin launchers the Hounds go charging in  and stops any shooting.


Al now has a clear path into my WOC.


The Spider raiders also charge in for good measure.
It proves a bit too much for the WOC and they run.

Leaving only the Gorechariot and some Hounds to keep fighting on.


Here we call game and Al picks up the win.

Another epic battle.

Nurgle needs to start getting some wins on the board I think...

Next up the marshes of madness.

No comments: