Wednesday 21 October 2020

Painting and Hobby Update: Mantic Terrain Crate Battlefield Objectives

 I have been on a bit of a Mantic kick these last weeks and as I have just finished painting my new Northern Alliance warband for Vanguard I decided to get to work on the Terrain Crate Battlefield Objectives that are used in the scenarios for the game.



Here they all are.
The objectives seem to be mostly cast as one piece so you can use them right out of the box if you want to.


In the box you get these ancient stones.


You also get this wood pile.
In one of the scenarios in the Vanguard rule book is called light the beacon so this comes 
 in two pieces so you can add the fire when you need to.



Next up is the dead messenger.


One of my favourite objectives is this dragons egg.


There is also this poor lady who needs your help.


As well as this there are various objectives which have weapons and gold for you to find.


So there we have it my warband and all the objectives are ready for a game.
These were all really enjoyable to paint and won't take you long to get them on you tabletop fully painted.

Of course these can be used in any game that requires some interesting objective markers or maybe you might want to use them in some scenarios you want to make up.


Now I just need to get a few in my gaming circle to play which will be a bit harder now as new safety guidelines say we are now not allowed to mix with other house holds.
Fingers crossed it's not too long till we can roll some dice again.

No comments: