Friday 16 October 2020

Painting and Hobby Update: Mantic Vanguard Northern Alliance

 

This week on the hobby desk I have gone through my grey pile list and decided to worked on my Northern Alliance warband for Vanguard as I really do want to get people trying out this game and its taken me a bit of time to get to these due to other games my gaming group are playing and if you are like me you painting and gaming revolves around that.

I visited Mantic HQ a few years ago now for the launch of Vanguard and it was a great day and it's a good game. 

You can see my visit to Mantic HQ and my Interview with Matt Gilbert about Vanguard from these links below.

   Matt Gilbert Interview      Mantic Vanguard Launch Day Part 1     Mantic Vanguard Launch Day Part 2

Let's take a look at some close ups.












So there we go my warband is now ready for battle.

I hope this will now help me convince a few people in my gaming group to have a go at the game.

Have you played Vanguard? Do you have any tips for beginners or anyone who is introducing the game to someone new?

Leave a comment below to let me know.

No comments: