Wednesday 24 February 2021

Painting and Hobby: More Dwarfs Gotrek Gurnisson


I hope you are all well.

Going through the grey pile I decided I wanted to paint a single hero model as I wanted a little a break from form painting hordes.

 I and went straight for my Gotrek Gurnisson model as I have just finished The Realmslayer Audio Book.

Let's take a look.

I though I would for a change bring out the Light Box again to take some pictures.




Should I use the light box for my miniatures more often? Let me know in the comments below.

Of course I could not resists making a bit of a diorama for him too.



 Thats another character to add to my Dwarf army and a good solo miniature for Warcry too.

What have you been painting this week?

If you enjoy my content and would like to support the blog you can do so by visiting my Ko-Fi page (link below) or click the Ko-Fi badge at the top of this page and consider buying me a coffee.

Thanks for all your continued support.



Miniature Count

Miniatures Painted So Far : 138

No comments: