Sunday 21 February 2021

Painting and Hobby : The Undead Rise Part 2



 The Undead army project continues and this time I tackle a unit of Ghouls

Let take a look.

Here's the full unit.









There we go another unit finished for the army.

I also had a great Zoom painting session with my gaming group The Nomads and used the time to experiment more with some contrast paints and finished these.


It was really good to catch up with everyone as we are all itching to roll dice again.


Just before I go I just want to let you all know I have now joined Ko-Fi a platform were people can help support artist and content creators by buying them a coffee.

If you enjoy my content and would like to support the blog you can do so by visiting my Ko-Fi page (link below) or click the Ko-Fi badge at the top of this page and consider buying me a coffee.

Thanks for all your continued support.


Miniature Count

Miniatures Painted So Far 137


No comments: